- Performance Times
- Booking Add-ons
- Provided by the Act
Young, cool and talented, Mirror will impress your guests and keep the dance floor full all night. If you try really hard you may find a band as good as this, but you won't find a better one, so do yourself a favour and check out this band for your date before someone else does.
Fronted by quality female vocals, with a powerhouse horn section, Mirror come as the full package - entertaining, professional, talented and all-round brilliant performers! With Mirror you're in safe hands.
This is musicianship and entertainment at the very highest level. Weddings, corporate events and private functions are all enhanced with the addition of this superb band.
Their 7 piece line-up includes:
- Fabulous Female Singer
- Keyboards / Male Backing Vocals
Their Standard Price includes:
- Two hours of live music
- All necessary equipment
- If getting married, band will learn first dance (3 months notice required)
- Unmanned DJ music when not playing live
- Travel expenses
- PLI and PAT certificates available - a venue's dream!
This fantastic band also have the option to add on manned DJ service, an extra 1 hour live evening set or daytime entertainment (jazz or pop band for 2 x 45 minute sets) as a package with the evening band.
Don't take our word for it, have a listen to their demos (all recorded live) and watch their videos to see why Mirror should be the band you book for your next event or wedding.
- ABBA - Does Your Mother Know
- ABBA - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Adele - Rolling in the Deep
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Auld Lang Syne
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- Aretha Franklin - You Send Me
- Ariana Grande - Into You
- Artful Dodger - Movin’ Too Fast
- Artful Dodger - Rewind
- Basement Jaxx - Do Your Thing
- Ben E. King - Stand By Me
- Beyoncé - Crazy in Love
- Beyoncé - Love on Top
- Beyoncé - CUFF IT
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day
- Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like
- Bruno Mars - Treasure
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- CeCe Penniston - Finally
- Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
- Chaka Khan - Ain’t Nobody
- Chaka Khan - Feel For You
- Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
- Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
- Christina Aguilera - Ain’t No Other Man
- Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
- Clean Bandit - Rather Be
- David Bowie - Let’s Dance
- Dua Lipa & Elton John - Cold Heart
- Dua Lipa - Don’t Start Now
- Earth, Wind and Fire - In The Stone
- Earth, Wind and Fire - September
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
- Estelle - American Boy
- Florence and the Machine - You’ve Got the Love
- Hall and Oates - You Make My Dreams
- Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl
- Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
- Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand
- Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else’s Guy
- Justin Bieber - Sorry
- Justin Timberlake - Can’’t Stop the Feeling
- Justin Timberlake - Señorita
- Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
- Katrina and the Waves - Walking On Sunshine
- Katy Perry - Firework/California Girls
- Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around
- Lady GaGa - Just Dance
- Lizzo - Juice
- Lizzo - About Damn Time
- Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
- Marvin Gaye - Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Michael Jackson/Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good
- Michael Jackson - Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough
- Michael Jackson - I Want You Back
- Michael Jackson - Rock With You
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- Miss-tique - Scandalous
- Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
- Moloko - Sing It Back
- Natalie Cole - This Will Be
- Ne-Yo - Closer
- Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
- OutKast - Hey Ya!
- Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind
- P!nk - Just Like A Pill
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Prince - Kiss
- Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Ricky Martin - Livin’ La Vida Loca
- Rihanna - Please Don’t Stop The Music
- Rihanna - Only Girl In The World
- Rihanna - Umbrella
- Robyn S - Show Me Love
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor
- Spice Girls - Stop
- Spice Girls - Who Do You Think You Are
- S Club 7 - Bring It All Back
- S Club 7 - Don’t Stop Movin’
- S Club 7 - Reach
- Sister Sledge - Thinking of You
- Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
- Shapeshifters - Lola’s Theme
- Steely Dan - Peg
- Stevie Wonder - As
- Stevie Wonder - Isn’t She Lovely
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
- Taylor Swift - Lover
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Beatles - Ticket to Ride
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
- Tina Tuner - Proud Mary
- Tom Jones - It’s Not Unusual
- Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight
- Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance
- Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Whitney Houston - Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
Mirror Band were fantastic. Really great band. They turned our evening into a great party. Singer was brilliant, musicians fantastic and David was really friendly when we spoke to him about our first dance, band play list and unmanned DJ playlist. Would definitely recommend. Thank you so much!
What can we say about this incredible band!! They were easy to communicate with, went with the flow on the day when timings went differently to plan & were lovely to see around the venue between sets smiling and chatting. They absolutely blew us away with their amazing music & song choices. The dance floor was packed and our guests have raved about them! Thanks guys
Mirror were absolutely fantastic, learning both our first dance song and a special request. Our guests found the dance floor irresistible when they were playing and commented on how brilliant each member of the band was. Their new vocalist is exceptional and the brass section sets them apart from other bands.
Communication with the band was smooth and friendly, and they spoke directly with the venue for setup information.
Thank you so much, guys.
We just celebrated our wedding weekend with Mirror as our evening entertainment and still can't get over how good they were! By far the best live band we have seen at a wedding, the brass section was something special, the female vocalist who as I understand is the new to the group was incredible! David who we had spoken to prior was really helpful beforehand and on the day. So many of our guests commented on how good the live music was. From the first song everyone was filling the dancefloor, and my god did we dance the night away. They know how to get a party started! Could not recommend more!
Hope you are all well. Just wanted to drop you and the rest of the guys a note directly to say thank you so so much for our wedding - safe to say we loved it and I think you could see how much our guests did as well!! It was exactly what we wanted - the dance floor was packed the entire night thanks to you so just a massive thank you - all our guests have commented on how amazing you were as well.
Hope the rest of wedding season goes well!
Mirror were amazing at our wedding - all of the band were super friendly and communication was easy in the lead up. On the night - the dance floor was packed the entire time which I think is testament to the energy and quality of the band. We can’t thank you enough for making our wedding exactly how we wanted! Thank you so so much for our wedding - safe to say we loved it and I think you could see how much our guests did as well!! It was exactly what we wanted and all our guests have commented on how amazing you were as well.
Mirror were absolutely phenomenal- the garage set was a particular highlight! Super enthusiastic and talented, they kept the dance floor packed all night. Can’t recommend them highly enough
Mirror performed at our wedding and they were amazing from start to finish. Ahead of the day they got in touch to ask about songs we did/didn't want from their set list and to ask about first dance request. They also liaised about logistics directly with the venue to ensure the day went smoothly. On the wedding day itself their performance was incredible, the first dance song they prepared for us was exactly what we had hoped for and really got the dance floor going, and it stayed full until the end of the band's set. The whole band were full of energy and were a pleasure to have as part of our big day!
The band were great, we're so happy we went for them. They went above and beyond learning our first dance. Amazing!
Fantastic, quick and clear communication from the band and Hireaband about all aspects of the performance. Every question we asked - no matter how silly - was answered.
The band were absolutely incredible on the night. Brilliant timekeeping and an engaging set. The absolute highlight of our wedding with many of our guests continuing to talk about them after the event.
We cannot thank you enough for making our day so special.
Mirror were absolutely fantastic, what an amazing band and totally fabulous Becca.
The dance floor was buzzing all evening.
This band are excellent! The videos and track listings on the website are great but don't even do them justice. The dancefloor at our wedding was packed from the first song to the very last minute. Would recommend them to anyone.
Just a note to say thanks so much for the excellent performance on 6th October at Cadbury Court. We had so many guests complementing us on the band. You really were excellent.
Toby and I had so much fun and that is totally down to your energy, set list and showmanship. The heaving dance floor spoke for itself.
The band (Mirror) were outstanding. They absolutely lit up the night and had people dancing the whole time. Professional, and polite throughout. Would easily hire them again!
We had Mirror play at our wedding and being someone who works in the events industry I see many bands throughout the year. Mirror were amazing!!! We had many compliments from our guests as to how good the band was. They really got the party going with an excellent selection of music which was tailored to our wishes and all beautifully played.
Mirror who played to over 250 guests were absolutely fantastic! I couldn't have asked for anything better and our guests thoroughly enjoyed their stints between meals and full set to finish the night properly. Many commented on how good they were and are considering booking them for their own events! They were brilliant, sound incredible and really got our event going. Thoroughly recommend and I’ll be booking them again!
Excellent music, extraordinarily nice guys and the lead singer has the voice of an angel!
Mirror were AMAZING and really lit up our event! There was not a single person in the room that wasn’t dancing, serious shapes thrown. Not only are they incredible musicians, but their passion and enjoyment of playing radiates off the stage. They look like they’re having (almost) as much fun as the audience. Would book them again in a heartbeat."
Default Line Up
2 x 1hr sets
3 x 40 minute sets
Manned DJ Service
Late Finish (After Midnight)
Additional 1hr Set
Daytime 3-5 Piece Jazz or Pop Band Add-on
Provided by the Act
Complimentary Unmanned DJ Service (when not performing)
Able To Work With Sound Limiters
Public Liability Insurance & PAT Tested Equipment
Check availability and price for Mirror
To find out if this act is available and what it would cost to hire them, please fill out the form.
To ensure the quote is as accurate as possible, remember to tell us the postcode or nearest town to your venue. Good Luck!